Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Adele confirms marriage to long-term partner Simon Konecki

Adele has confirmed she is now married to long-term partner Simon Konecki, ending weeks of speculation.

The Hello and Rumour Has It singer made the announcement during a concert in Brisbane, Australia, where she spoke about her relationship with him.

Talking on stage about her hit song Someone Like You, she told fans: "I was trying to remember how it was I felt at the beginning of the relationship that inspired that record.

"Because as bad as a break-up can be and as bitter and horrible and messy as it can be, that feeling when you first fall for someone is the best feeling on earth, and I am addicted to that feeling.

"Obviously, I can't go through with those feelings because I'm married now."

No comments:

Post a Comment