Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Against All Odds: Phil Collins Back With Ex-Wife

The Genesis star split with Orianne Cevey in 2006 saying they had "grown apart".
Two years later Collins revealed he still loved his third wife, but that she was in a new relationship despite them enjoying a "shared life".
But now the pair are an item again, as Collins revealed he had bought a house in Miami where Ms Cevey, a former interpreter, and the couple's two children live.
Phil Collins and Orianne Cevey on their wedding day in 1999
He told Billboard magazine: "I'm actually back with my third wife - I haven't really talked about it.
"We've been together for a while, and nobody's noticed."
The £25m payout was the most expensive divorce settlement in the UK entertainment world at the time, topping the £24.3m Paul McCartney paid to Heather Mills after their split.
Collins also told Billboard he was attempting to recover from a dislocated vertebra, nerve damage and foot fractures which meant he is worried he will never be fit enough to play the drums on tour again.
He said: "But my kids want me to do shows so they can brag to their friends. I intend on doing some things.
"I stopped going into the studio because I was sad, but now I'm getting a taste of it again."

No comments:

Post a Comment